At this Camp, participants will get hands-on experiences with lego robotics building and lego coding, scratch coding developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), augmented reality (AR) coding and pick up various Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics (STEAM) principles.
- Small Class only
- Low Teacher-Student Ratio of 1 teacher : 4 - 6 students only
- 1 - 1 Lego Robot Kit and Computer
- No Hidden Cost, No GST, No Material Fee and No Registration Fee
- Certification and Lunch Provided
- Open classroom setting for parents' viewing during classes
- Centralised location in shopping mall with restaurants and supermarkets
* Due to high cost of Lego Robot Kits with software for programming use for this camp, participants will not be able to bring back the robots.
* All materials, robot kits, notebooks and other equipments will be provided by us.
* Past participants are welcome.
* Parents can select lunch for your child, choices are to be confirmed nearer to camp date. Selections will be emailed to parents nearer to camp date. Lunch choices may be non-halal but no pork no lard, and subject to change without prior notice.
* Camp 1 : 18 to 20 November 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Camp 2 : 25 to 27 November 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Camp 3 : 9 to 11 December 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Camp 4 : 16 to 18 December 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* Camp 5 : 30 December 2019, 2 & 3 January 2020 2019, 10am - 2.30pm
* LEGO ROBOTICS BUILDING & CODING USING MINDSTORM EV3/WEDO
* SCRATCH CODING DEVELOPED BY MIT WITH LEGO
* AUGMENTED REALITY CODING
* EFFECTIVE STEM LEARNING THROUGH FUN INTERESTING THEMED BASED PROJECTS
* Energy and Forces
* Robotics & Programming/Coding
* Gears and Mechanics
* Angles and Degrees
Topics will be covered according to respective levels
* Registration closes 1 week prior to the camp, subject to availability *
More photos can be viewed at our facebook page here